…And even reduce your learning time by well over 50%!
You probably already know this, but over 95% of people fail at learning a new language.
You can be in the top 5% if you listen very carefully to what I’m about to say. But for a minute…
Imagine being able to walk into a Spanish village and have full on conversations with locals. I barely believed it myself until I stumbled upon what I’m about to reveal…
First, I want to clarify a few things with you… Not only to make sure I point you in the right direction but also to share why my experience of learning a second language will help you and that as a passionate learner of Spanish I have what it takes to guide You.
You are about to make an investment of your time that will reap rewards, that at this point you simply cannot imagine.
If you already speak a second language you will know what happens to your awareness of other cultures and traditions when the language is opened up to you.
Being able to converse in Spanish will not only broaden your experience of Spain as you practice ordering food, making arrangements and bookings, but the warmth of the Spanish people will be such a boost to your confidence… Just wait and see.
Everybody learns in a different way so finding the right tool for you that also meets your budget is where I’ll start. I’m guessing you’ve already taken a look around book shops and obviously the Internet too.
- Seminars & More
As far as the content of each course goes I would say that sorting the wheat from the chaff is the easy part, wouldn’t you agree?
$250, $500 and even $1000+ to learn a new language? It’s ridiculous, and if you’re like I was then…
- You want to be able to ‘try before you buy’.
- You want a programme that delivers relevant Spanish that you can use RIGHT AWAY.
- You want to be able to learn Spanish anywhere, anytime, at your own pace.
- You want to be able to recap on the Spanish you’ve previously learnt.
- You must have access to a range of tools including those that help perfect your pronunciation.
- You need to be able to test your new skills, gauge how well you’re doing and take notes so you can follow-up on words you have difficulty with.
- You need 24/7 access to a community of fellow learners and native Spanish teachers who’ll answer any questions you may have.
- It’s essential when learning Spanish to speak out loud; you’ll need the regular prompts.
As your Spanish progresses this criteria will change, as will the tools you choose to support you at the time.
Being part of an encouraging community can be truly invaluable. Interaction with native Spanish speakers, who can answer ALL your Spanish language questions and by joining in the ongoing conversation it’s like having your own 24/7 personal tutor…
I loved knowing that my support network was just a click away.
I’m guessing you have spent some time in Spain and that’s why you are HERE NOW ready to get started? In fact that’s not such a silly question. I studied with a guy who had NEVER EVER been to Spain but loved the sound of Spanish and he was determined to add it to his life skills.
When you listen to a native Spanish speaker in full flow it can sound like a rapid babble of confusing gibberish. It can be overwhelming. Can You define one word from another?
Well, if your experience has been anything like mine the honest answer is probably a short, sharp, direct ‘NO’.
• Be by your side every single step of the way. You will not feel alone at any point.
• Speak clearly so that you can hear the gaps between words.
• Talk slowly to give you time to absorb each sentence. Timing is crucial. There is no point in being talked at in the early stages. What you need are gaps that enable you to breath and process the information.
Have you ever been diving and the instructor’s given you your facemask first, and then when you’re comfortable he’s given you those huge flippers that you put on your feet?
He finds you the right size life jacket and makes sure you understand how to buddy breath before entering the water. Finally once you’re in he keeps an eye on you turning around often to make sure he hasn’t moved too far away as you navigate the tidal currents.
Well, this is just how you are going to feel learning Spanish with this….minus the flippers and facemask!
You will understand, with confidence at every point how to build on what you’ve just learnt. A perfectly signposted programme should plot your route through the course without confusion.
You must be able to choose the pace at which you want to learn, keep a check on your progress and recap whenever you feel you need to. Repetition is a fabulous ongoing learning tool so repeating lessons will really set your Spanish learning on firm foundations.
- How To Introduce Yourself
- How To Order Things
- How To Express What You Do For A Living
Quickly you will be able to talk about what you do for a living, tell the time and even give out your phone number. Very handy if you’re single!
How Would You Like Instant Access To…
- 32 audio lessons that allow you to learn Spanish in the car or whilst working around the house?
- Transcripts of all the audio lessons?
- Beginner, Intermediate or advanced lessons that cover all subjects ranging from?
Asking About Family, Communicating your travel plans and asking for help, Asking basic questions such as who? What? When?, Finding out the best way to describe things such as how you feel and the weather.
Want software learning games? Got them! Testimonials? Yep! Imagine… Within almost no time at all the Spanish you learn can be taken to sunny Spain and used INSTANTLY.
The cost of Spanish courses vary a lot. From $3000 weeks of intensive learning in Madrid to $200 Spanish learning books. If you want to rapidly learn the Spanish language you need instant access to downloadable content.
By downloading a program you are:
- Saving On Shipping Costs
- Avoiding The Wait
- LEARNING SPANISH STRAIGHT AWAY WITH INSTANT ACCESS
Everything I have outlined here are the priorities that became apparent to me as I began to learn Spanish online. I sincerely hope to have passed on to you some thoughts and considerations that I found most useful and will in turn help you to make this excellent choice.
If you have trouble with..
Then being gentle with yourself by not measuring your level of learning against anyone else’s or beating yourself up if it takes You a little longer than you’d hoped.
Learning a language is a work in progress so by enjoying the ride the whole experience will be extraordinary.
I have travelled through Spain alone and with a dear friend. I have walked El Camino De Santiago (..some of,…it’s really far!) Studied Spanish in language schools in Barcelona & Valencia and stayed with host families where no English is spoken at all. I even went to my first football match, Man UTD V.S Valencia and stood in the stalls with all the Spanish supporters.
This all became possible because when I decided to start learning Spanish, I came across Rocket Spanish.