It’s my aim to take the hassle out of finding reputable products that will help you to learn Spanish.
I’ll put a variety of programmes and courses in front of you for you to weigh up and consider and I have to say while there’s no shortage I will only give you my top recommendations based on my experience.
Let’s establish a few things before we get going.
- Do you find it difficult to learn Spanish particularly the grammar?
- How’s your memory?
- Do you want to converse with Spanish speakers no matter where you bump into them?
- Do you have some 20 minute gaps 5 or 6 times a week?
If you answer YES to all the above then you may well need one of those Spanish courses that recognises learning Spanish…’outside the box’!
And ‘what is the box’? You may ask.
- It’s that place that stops you getting where you want to be.
- It the snobbery that can often go alongside learning a language that says you have to speak using the pluperfect, past anterior, subjunctive & all the rest.
- It’s the scarey side of learning a language that stops you speaking completely, in fear of sounding silly.
- It’s that place where fear reigns supreme!
I’m not denying that language learning is vast but I know from firsthand experience that many many people give up learning a language when they come up against the grammar. It is now widely accepted that the capacity to learn can be improved by…
- Analysing how you do things
- Being willing to try new things
- Recognising what works best for you.
In fact it’s thought that only 5% of people who begin a language continue to a level where they can use it comfortably. My guess is that grammar is the culprit that stands in the way!
So what’s the answer? Can there be an alternative?
Well yes, in my opinion of course there is.
Have you ever encountered the simple broken Spanish.. that may I say sounds so endearing, of a tourist visiting your country? With confidence you can attack a second language in the same way knowing you have firsthand experience that it doesn’t have to sound perfect to convey the message.
BUT … and there is always a ‘BUT’…
You must be able to be understood, for example
- ‘Who’ is doing ‘what’ and ‘when’?
- Has it already been done or is it going to be done in the future?
- Learn from a native Spanish speaker and practise your accent.
- Build confidence that in time may lead you to tackle Spanish at a higher level.
Imagine being able to speak using basic but expressive Spanish, real Spanish that works in the real world.
Verbarrator has cut out all the unnecessaries and has created an interactive programme that shows you exactly how to conjugate 567 Spanish verbs in the most practical way.
The software allows you to focus on the ‘I’ part of the verb or the ‘she/he’ part in fact any part of the verb that you want to focus on that day. Practise your weaknesses and choose to learn a verb in isolation or within a sentence.
I love this and find it to be the most useful. Once you have a sentence in your head you can hang any other verb onto that structure. Relate your learning to your personal life as you learn and it will stay with you. Link these tips together and you’ll empower yourself to conquer the language barrier.
‘Learn with an interactive software method that makes learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs faster and easier than you ever thought possible.’
Set the inbuilt timer to customize your response time.
Flip between English/Spanish, Spanish/English
Learn from beginner to advanced level.
Use the random mode which delivers a fresh set of verbs at random.
‘Let’s face it; learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs using Verb Conjugation Books, Web Sites or Flash Cards can be as exciting and fun as watching Paint Dry…’
Click Here! to take a look at what’s on offer.
I have to say I agree with the Verbarrator statement that,
‘Many people just want to learn enough verbs and enough verb tenses — easily and quickly — in order to feel just comfortable enough to hold a conversation in Spanish.’
Learning Spanish in context will ensure it stays with you
If we were able to memorise a long list of verbs we would all be speaking Spanish with ease, whereas the opposite is true.
Verbarattor could be the product that uniquely suits you and the way that you learn. It certainly has a long way to go before it meets the big giants of the Spanish learning world head to head but it is most definatly a player that you cannot ignore as part of your toolbox.
Click Here! and find out for sure….